BUY TICKETS NOW!
Tickets went on sale starting Monday, April 18, 2016.
Check out the options:
Pricing at a Glance*
|Single Day Adult
|Kids Pass (age 5-12)
|4 and Under
* Children’s tickets are not available on-line or at Tom Thumb. They can only be purchased in advance at City of Richardson ticket outlets or during the festival at the gates
Kids (age 12 and under) get in FREE on Sunday thanks to Amegy Bank!
3- Day Pass $40 or
1-Day Adult $25
- Available at any Metroplex Tom Thumb grocery store, or online through ExtremeTix Tickets.
- The three-day pass is sold up until 5:30 p.m., Friday, May 20, and is not available at the festival gates.
- Single tickets can be purchased at the gates during the festival weekend.
Resident Discount Tickets:
- Residents can present their current City of Richardson water bill, utility bill, phone bill or a valid driver's license with a Richardson address at the following locations during business hours.
- Customer Service Department at City Hall, 411 W. Arapaho, Room 101, during regular business hours.
- Gymnastics Center, 300 E. Arapaho Road, during regular hours of operation.
- Huffhines Recreation Center, 200 N. Plano Road, during regular hours of operation.
- Heights Recreation Center, 711 W. Arapaho, during regular hours of operation.
- Senior Citizens Center, 820 W. Arapaho, during regular hours of operation.
- Richardson residents can purchase up to six individual adult tickets per each day of the festival per household. There is no limit on how many children’s tickets you may purchase.
- Discounted tickets are available at designated City of Richardson ticket outlets through end of business Saturday, May 21!
- Please note; that discounted tickets for Richardson Residents are NOT AVAILABLE at the festival gates during the festival weekend, you must continue to purchase discounted tickets either at Heights Rec Center, Huffhines Rec Center, the Gymnastics Center, or the Senior Center.
Pick up your tickets at Will Call
- Gateway D - located on Glenville Avenue between Lookout and Galatyn Pkwy. Photo ID will be required to pick up tickets left at Will Call.