"I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to." ~Elvis Presley
All concerts are included with the price of admission.
Tickets go on sale starting April 15, 2013.
Pricing At A Glance:
see terms & conditions below
|Single Day Adult||$20|
|Kids Pass(age 5-12)
|4 and Under
Special Promotions - Sunday Only!
- Kids 12 and under are free when accompanied by a paid adult - courtesy of Bank of America
- It’s half-price day – single day tickets are just $10 - courtesy of Cisco Systems
Where and how to buy three-day tickets
- Beginning April 15 available at any Metroplex Tom Thumb grocery store, or online through ClicknPrint Tickets. The three-day pass is sold up until 5:30 p.m., Friday, May 17, and is not available at the festival gates.
Where and how to buy single day tickets
Need group tickets?
Richardson Resident Discount Tickets!
- Beginning April 15 Richardson residents can present their current City of Richardson water bill, a utility/phone bill with a Richardson address, or valid driver's license with a Richardson address at the following locations during normal business hours and purchase adult day tickets for only $10 each (that’s half off the regular price!)
- Customer Service Department at City Hall, 411 W. Arapaho, Room 101, during regular business hours.
- Huffhines Recreation Center, 200 N. Plano Road, during regular hours of operation.
- Senior Citizens Center, 820 W. Arapaho, during regular hours of operation.
- Richardson residents can purchase up to six individual adult tickets per each day of the festival per household. There is no limit on how many children’s tickets you may purchase.
- Discounted tickets are available at designated City of Richardson ticket outlets through end of business Saturday, May 18! Please note that discounted tickets for Richardson Residents are NOT AVAILABLE at the festival gates during the festival weekend, you must continue to purchase discounted tickets either the Huffhines Rec Center or the Senior Center.
- Discounted tickets are available while supplies last.
- Several local hotels are offering discount packages which include tickets, starting as low as $99. Visit our Lodging page for details!
- Bud Light Gateway - located at the Glenville Avenue entrance to the Bank of America offices (just south of Lookout Drive). Photo ID will be required to pick up tickets left at Will Call.