Hey, I Wanna Play!
"Music should never be harmless." ~ Robbie Robertson
Thank you for your interest in playing at the Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival. The deadline for EPK submission is February 27, 2015.
Bands selected to perform will be contacted by March 27.
Wildflower! accepts unsolicited entries from local and regional bands only. As much as we would love to hear from bands around the country and bring them to Texas, our budget simply does not allow us to support the costs associated with non-touring acts. This requirement does not apply to the Performing Songwriter Contest- Entrants to the Contest can be nationwide.
Please note that due to the high volume of entries, Wildflower! cannot guarantee someone will respond personally to your submission, however, the Festival does review all materials received.
- All EPKs should contain an artist bio, photo, recent performance dates and MP3 files.
- All acts are selected by a programming committee and are chosen based on programming needs, appropriateness to event, talent level, event budget, and meeting of criteria eligibility.
- Bands/entertainers not contacted by March 27, 2015, have not been selected to perform.
- Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. This only applies to local and regional bands. Singer/Songwriter Contest submissions must still go through Sonicbids.
ARE YOU A STROLLING PERFORMER, SPECIALTY ACT, OR CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINER?
Please submit your press kit to:
Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival
Attn: Suzanne Etman
2100 E. Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75081
Or email your EPK to Suzanne.email@example.com
ARE YOU A SINGER/SONGWRITER?
There are two ways to be considered for performance on the Singer Songwriter and Courtyard Stages:
- Enter the Wildflower! Singer Songwriter Contest and be selected as one of the ten finalist in the Contest. The ten finalists will compete on the Singer Songwriter Stage for four (4) five hundred dollar ($500) prizes and the opportunity to perform on the Wildflower! Courtyard Stage.
- Attend the Southwest Regional Folk Alliance Conference in Austin, Texas in the fall and perform on official and unofficial “showcases”. Many of the attendees to the conference book singer songwriters for their listening venues. Wildflower! receives nominations from these venues on artist to book for the next festival. Several of our up and coming performers are booked each year through this process.
For more information contact:
2100 E Campbell Road
Richardson, Texas 75081