Dates & Hours
Friday, May 15, 6:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Saturday, May 16, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Sunday, May 17, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location & Festival Map
Galatyn Park Urban Center
2351 Performance Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
Stay in the know and click here to view the Wildflower! Festival Map
Directions, Parking & DART
Take US 75 North (Central Expressway) and exit Galatyn Parkway/Renner Road in Richardson. The Festival site is located just east of US 75 between Galatyn Parkway and Lookout Drive. Exit Galatyn Parkway and take a right. Follow the parking signs to either park onsite under covered parking or in the surrounding surface lots.
Take US 75 South into Richardson, exit Galatyn Parkway/Campbell Road in Richardson. The Festival site is located just east of US 75 between Galatyn Parkway and Lookout Drive. Exit Galatyn Parkway and take a left. Follow the parking signs to either park on-site under covered parking or in the surrounding surface lots.
Parking is FREE!
Over 8,000 spaces are available within the immediate area surrounding Galatyn Park. Follow the directional signs to the nearest parking lot. Motorcycle parking is available in the Bank of America parking lot near the entrance to Gateway D (Festival Map). Any vehicle not parked in a designated parking spot, is subject to tow. No overnight parking is allowed, including recreational vehicles. Local campgrounds are available at the following locations:
- Lakeside Fishing and Camping, Rowlett, TX , 972-412-1455
- Alvin Lafons RV Park, Princeton, TX, 972-736-2635
Beat the traffic and ride the DART Red Line Light Rail system straight to Wildflower! The Galatyn Park Station is located adjacent to the West side of the Festival grounds. Click here to review the Red Line schedule.
The official ride share pick up location for Wildflower! is located at the Southeast corner of Galatyn Parkway and Performance Drive (near Jefferson Galatyn Gateway/Gateway B)
Ticket Packages Available
Richardson Residential Discount Ticket $12
Residents must present their current City of Richardson water bill, utility bill, phone bill or a valid driver’s license with a Richardson address at the following locations during business hours to purchase discounted tickets. Residents can purchase up to (6) tickets per household. Resident discount tickets are not available after 5:00 pm Friday, May 15.
*Tickets available starting February 14, 2020
- Customer Service Department at City Hall – 411 W. Arapaho, Suite 101, ( Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm)
- Gymnastics Center – 300 E. Arapaho Rd., (Mon – Thur 9am – 8pm, Fri 9am – 7pm, Sun Closed)
- Huffhines Recreation Center – 200 N. Plano Rd. ( Mon – Fri 6am – 10pm, Sat 8am – 5pm, Sun 1pm – 6pm)
- Heights Recreation Center – 711 W. Arapaho Rd. ( Mon – Fri 6am – 10pm, Sat 8am – 5pm, Sun 1pm – 6pm)
- Senior Center – 820 W Arapaho Rd # 100. (Mon, Tue, Thur 8am – 9pm, Wed & Fri 8am – 5pm, Sat 1pm – 5pm, Sun Closed)
Friends of the Festival VIP Packages
Back by popular demand, the Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival’s Friends of the Festival program allows individuals the opportunity to experience the Festival in rock star style. Each VIP package is $375 and includes:
- Two (2) VIP wristbands for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Access to preferred VIP seating at the Wildflower! Plaza Stage and Methodist Richardson Amphitheater Stage and access to all areas available to General Admission ticket holders.
- Complimentary food and beverages (including beer and wine).
- Shaded and relaxed seating in the VIP Hospitality Lounge.
- VIP Parking Pass (1 pass per package)
*Tickets available starting February 14, 2020.
The City of Richardson strives to make sure Wildflower! is an accessible event. Accommodation requests for persons with disabilities should be made at least 14 days in advance of the Festival by contacting the ADA Coordinator, via phone at 972-744-0908, via email at ADACoordinator@cor.gov, or by appointment at 411 W. Arapaho Road, Richardson, TX 75080. Individuals needing to schedule assistance with DART Paratransit please contact DART directly at 214-515-7272. Handicap Parking is located on the east side of the Festival site in the Bank of America parking lot (off of Glenville Drive, adjacent to the Gateway) and is designated on the Festival Map.
Exit & Re-Entry
Ticket holders are allowed to exit and re-enter the Festival each day by obtaining a hand stamp at the Gateway. Re-entry is only valid for day of ticket purchase and designated hand stamp is required. Persons and belongings entering the site may be subject to search for any prohibited items.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Small purse or backpack (subject to search upon entrance into Festival)
- 1 factory sealed water bottle (1 per person)
- Portable/collapsible chair or blanket/sheet/towel (individual chairs only)
- Baby food or food for attendees with special dietary needs
- Service animals
- Wheelchairs and/or medical scooters
- Audio or video recording devices
- Coolers or picnic baskets
- Outside food, drink and alcohol (not permitted to leave or enter Festival grounds)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Unlicensed firearms
- Contraband, explosives or other hazardous items
- Skateboards, skates, roller blades, scooters, hoverboards, segways or any personal motorized vehicle
- Laser pens, pointers or similar product
- No smoking except in designated areas (per City Ordinance No. 3710)
- Professional, still or video cameras, including cameras with detachable lenses (authorization required)
- Unauthorized vendors including unauthorized solicitors and materials including handbills, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc
Pets & Service Animals
No pets are allowed. Only animals that assist people with disabilities will be permitted. The tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the person’s disability. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Please make sure service animals are wearing all appropriate identifications and tags.
Safety & Security
Your safety as a Festival attendee is our top priority. The City of Richardson Police Department and a private security company provide on-site security and monitor the Festival grounds throughout the weekend.
WF! Kids Safety Tag Program
Available at the Festival Gateways, the WF! Kids Safety Tag Program gives parents the opportunity to write down their phone number on a provided wristband and place it on their child to wear throughout the day. This allows staff and security personnel to reunite a child separated from his or her parents in a fast and reliable way. We also strongly recommend that parents take a photo of your child on the day of the Festival to ensure that an accurate description can be provided to our staff in the event that you get separated from them.
Emergency Personnel is provided by the City of Richardson Fire Department and is on site to assist as needed. You can find the First Aide tent on the Festival Map. In the case of an emergency, please notify a police officer, security or staff member right away.
Lost & Found
During the Festival Lost & Found items can be located at the Wildflower! Information tent. After the Festival, contact Wildflower! at (972) 744-4580. Lost items are held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity. Wildflower! is not responsible for any lost items.
All performances and events at the Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival (“Festival”) are rain or shine and are subject to change or cancellation by the City of Richardson without notice. No refunds or exchanges except for cancellation of the Festival. The City of Richardson is not responsible for the condition of any private property, buildings or grounds within or adjacent to the Festival site. The user of this ticket assumes all risks and danger associated with the Festival, whether occurring prior to, during or after the Festival, including, without limitation, personal injury (including death) and property damage, caused by the acts or omissions of others (including Festival invitees, public attendees, performers and participants), and agrees to hold the City of Richardson, its officers, employees, agents, sponsors harmless from any such injuries or damages. The City of Richardson reserves the right to remove anyone from the Festival who violates any law, or Festival rule or regulation. Use of the Festival site for any promotional or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the City of Richardson is strictly prohibited. The user grants the City of Richardson the right to use his or her name and likeness obtained in connection with the use of this ticket for any publicity or advertising purposes. Tickets obtained from sources other than the City of Richardson and its authorized agents shall not be honored. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets shall not be replaced. The resale of any ticket is strictly prohibited. Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas. Snacks and drinks for toddlers are allowed. Each ticket holder can bring in one factory sealed water bottle up to 1 liter. Audio or video recording devices are prohibited within the Festival. Persons and belongings entering the Festival site may be subject to inspection for any prohibited items. Thank you for your cooperation.
Media & Press Releases
Our goal is to make covering Wildflower! as easy as possible for our media outlets. In order to do so, please review the following media credential requirements:
- Maximum of 2 credentials and 1 parking pass per day, per media outlet.
- Requesting media personnel must be on assignment by a legitimate media outlet to cover the Festival. Credentials will be issued to only pre-approved media. Family members or guests will not be considered for credentials.
- Only internet sites that are affiliated with a major network or major publication will be considered.
- Credentials are not approved for on-air radio or television personalities who are not on assignment at Wildflower!
- All members of the media must wear Wildflower! issued credentials while onsite. and must provide copy of editorial upon request.
Click here to request media credentials. Requests must be submitted by May 8, 2020. Credentials will not be issued weekend of Festival.
All media outlets must sign the City of Richardson’s standard photo release form and follow the photography instructions. The Wildflower! photography policy is the first three songs from the photo pit unless otherwise authorized. This policy is subject to change and advance approval is required by each individual performer. Our press team will notify photographers at the festival of any further restrictions or modifications. On occasion additional photography release forms are required to be signed by photographers before extended access is granted. Photographers who are granted a media credential must agree to abide by all Festival policies.
Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival does not assist in arranging interviews with performers. Reporters bear the sole responsibility of arranging interviews through artists publicists. As a convenience, Wildflower! will provide, upon request, a list of artists’ publicists to qualified media outlets. If permission is granted, the reporter must confirm all arrangements with the publicist including notification of approval to the artist’s tour or road manager who will provide the reporter access to the interview at the Festival.
Wildflower! Press Releases
Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival
2100 E. Campbell Road, Suite 100
Richardson, Texas 75081
- Looking for general information not found below? Email email@example.com
- Inquiries regarding tickets contact customer service at 888-695-0888