Grab a bite to eat, a drink or two, from the variety of WF! Eats & Drinks vendors offering an array of local cuisine, tasty beverages and traditional Festival treats. Dive right into a hot slice of pizza, grab a corn dog for the next show, or bring down the heat of the day with a margarita.
This Dip is Nuts! Food Court
Food vendors are located in the This Dip is Nuts! Food Court and throughout the Festival grounds. The Food Court also offers shaded seating areas to take a break and enjoy your Festival goodies while listening to some live music on the CityLine Stage. ATM machines are located in designated spots for your convenience for those vendors that do not accept credit cards.
Ben & Jerry’s
Concession Staffing Services
Christi & Ali Cuisine
J Bob’s Kettle Corn & Fudge
J Marble Slab
Ms. Lively’s Southern Cuisine
Pizza by the Slice
T.C. Roasted Corn
TJ’s Dawg House
Wildflower! Craft Beer Garden
Quench your thirst at our Wildflower! Craft Beer Garden located near the Will Call Gateway. The garden will feature a variety of beverages, shaded seating, family style lawn games, and a screen showing the Methodist Richardson Amphitheater Stage. Enjoy the concert in a fun and laid back atmosphere away from the stage! Craft and domestic beer selections, as well as wine, is also available at all beverage tents through out the Festival.
Cupcake Vineyards Wine Garden
Also, don’t forget to check out the Cupcake Vineyards Wine Garden. The garden is located on the corner of Performance Row in front of the Eisemann Center and will feature the largest selection of wines for you to choose from. Enjoy a glass of your favorite in the center of the Festival grounds.
Interested in being a WF! Eats Vendor?
Vendor Press Kits will be accepted through February 22, 2019 and must include the following information:
- Color photograph of your booth set-up, including size specifications.
- A complete menu of food items you will offer, including size and price.
- Photographs of your food presentation, especially if you are offering a unique item.
- A reference list of other events you have participated in (contact information for Festival personnel is required).
- ACCEPTED VENDORS are required to turn in a Comprehensive General Liability Certificate of Insurance in favor of the City, such insurance to afford protection to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to bodily injury or death to any number of persons in any one accident, and to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to property damage. Such policy shall name the City of Richardson as additional insured.
Email your Press Kit to Spencer Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org