Grab a bite to eat, or two, from the variety of WF! Eats food vendors offering an array of local cuisine, as well as your traditional Festival treats. Dive right into a hot slice of pizza, grab a corn dog for the next show, or bring down the heat of the day with a fruity snow cone. Food vendors are located throughout the Festival grounds and serve all day. ATM machines are located in designated spots for your convenience for those vendors that do not accept credit cards.
Interested in being a WF! Eats Food Vendor?
For information on applying and submitting your Press Kit for the 2019 Wildflower! Festival, check back in December 2018. Completed Press Kits must include the following:
- Color photograph of your booth set-up, including size specifications.
- A complete menu of food items you will offer, including size and price.
- Photographs of your food presentation may also be helpful, especially if you are offering a unique item.
- Reference list of other events you have participated in (contact information for Festival personnel is required).
- ACCEPTED VENDORS are required to turn in a Comprehensive General Liability Certificate of Insurance in favor of the City, such insurance to afford protection to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to bodily injury or death to any number of persons in any one accident, and to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to property damage. Such policy shall name the City of Richardson as additional insured.