Grab a bite to eat, or two, from the variety of WF! Eats food vendors offering an array of local cuisine, as well as your traditional Festival treats. Dive right into a hot slice of pizza, grab a corn dog for the next show, or bring down the heat of the day with a fruity snow cone. Food vendors are located throughout the Festival grounds and serve all day. ATM machines are located in designated spots for your convenience for those vendors that do not accept credit cards.
Wildflower! Craft Beer Garden
Quench your thirst at our Wildflower! Craft Beer Garden located near the Will Call Gateway. The garden will feature a variety of beverages, shaded seating, family style lawn games, and a screen showing the Methodist Richardson Amphitheater Stage. Enjoy the concert in a fun and laid back atmosphere away from the stage! Craft and domestic beer selections, as well as wine will is also available at all beverage tents through out the Festival.
Cupcake Vineyards Wine Garden
Also, don’t forget to check out the Cupcake Vinyards Wine Garden. The garden is located on the corner of Performance Row in front of the Eisemann Center and will feature the largest selection of wines for you to choose from. Enjoy a glass of your favorite in the center of the Festival grounds.
Interested in being a WF! Eats Food Vendor?
Vendor Press Kits will be accepted through February 22, 2019 and must include the following information:
- Color photograph of your booth set-up, including size specifications.
- A complete menu of food items you will offer, including size and price.
- Photographs of your food presentation, especially if you are offering a unique item.
- A reference list of other events you have participated in (contact information for Festival personnel is required).
- ACCEPTED VENDORS are required to turn in a Comprehensive General Liability Certificate of Insurance in favor of the City, such insurance to afford protection to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to bodily injury or death to any number of persons in any one accident, and to the limit of not less than $1,000,000 in respect to property damage. Such policy shall name the City of Richardson as additional insured.
Email your Press Kit to Spencer Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org