Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival salutes rock with a concert by Back In Black AC/DC Tribute band on May 15. This high-voltage set will be streamed at 7 p.m. from the Hill Hall stage inside the Charles W. Eisemann Center for Performing Arts in Richardson, Texas. The Eisemann Center is one of the leading performing arts facilities in the metroplex and provides two of the six stages fans experience during the annual Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival.Read More
Ever dream of being a super star and singing your heart out at the Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival? If so, sign up to be a part of the Budding Talent Vocal Competition, which gives young singers a chance to showcase their talent. Finalist will perform at Wildflower! on the Singer Songwriter Stage in the Eisemann Center. A panel of judges will select a winner in each of the categories. Make sure to add this performance to your Festival schedule and check out some of the best up and coming performers!
- Contestants wishing to participation must complete an online application.
- Contestants should sing one song from memory.
- Singers may accompany themselves on an instrument, bring an accompanist, or use an mp3 track. A keyboard will be available for use.
- Small vocal ensembles of two to four singers are eligible, but no bands will be allowed to enter the contest.
- Finalists are selected in five different age categories from preschool (Age 3) to 12th grade and will perform in the finals at Wildflower!
Elayne Doggett – Winner
Amelia Langley – Winner
Abby Roth – Winner
Sathvika Ganesan – Winner