General admission tickets, weekend passes, and VIP tickets are now on sale for the 27th annual Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival May 17-19, 2019. Headliners include Fitz and the Tantrums, Judah & the Lion and more than 80 other bands and musicians are booked to perform on six stages during this smashing three day festival.
The line-up is more than just a dream!! Bust out the big hair, cow bells, bandanas, shoulder pads, and throw back threads because this year fans are going to rock to these headlining bands:
Fitz and the Tantrums
Judah & the Lion
Grand Funk Railroad
The Guess Who
Blue Oyster Cult
Big City Outlaws
Carolyn Wonderland & Shelley King
The Rich Girls
The 27th celebration is a series of must-see events for everyone including live performances by national, regional and local bands, the Singer Songwriter Stage, contest and workshop, the family-friendly WF! Kids, the WF! Eats, the WF! Marketplace, and Performers Row showcasing strolling entertainers, buskers and acrobats. Wildflower! also features the Al Johnson Performing Songwriter Contest, an epic Battle of the Bands contest, Budding Talent Vocal Competition, and the Art Guitar Auction.
General admission one-day tickets are $30 online or $40 at the gate, and good for entry Friday or Saturday. Sunday tickets are available online for $15. Want to rock all weekend? The three-day festival passes are available online only for $65 and include access on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Friends of the Festival VIP passes are $375, limited quantity and sells out quickly. These tickets include:
- Two (2) VIP wristbands for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Access to preferred VIP seating at the Wildflower! Plaza Stage and Methodist Richardson Amphitheater Stage and access to all areas available to General Admission ticket holders.
- Complimentary food and beverages (including beer and wine).
- Shaded and relaxed seating in the VIP Hospitality Lounge.
- VIP Parking Pass (1 pass per package)
Richardson resident tickets are $12 and you must present a current City of Richardson water bill, utility bill, phone bill or a valid driver’s license with a Richardson address at the following locations during business hours to purchase discounted tickets. Residents can purchase up to (6) tickets per household. Resident discount tickets are not available after 5:00 pm Friday, May 17.
- Customer Service Department at City Hall – 411 W. Arapaho, Suite 101, ( Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm)
- Gymnastics Center – 300 E. Arapaho Rd., (Mon – Thur 9am – 8pm, Fri 9am – 7pm, Sun Closed)
- Huffhines Recreation Center – 200 N. Plano Rd. ( Mon – Fri 6am – 10pm, Sat 8am – 5pm, Sun 1pm – 6pm)
- Heights Recreation Center – 711 W. Arapaho Rd. ( Mon – Fri 6am – 10pm, Sat 8am – 5pm, Sun 1pm – 6pm)
- Senior Center – 820 W Arapaho Rd # 100. (Mon, Tue, Thur 8am – 9pm, Wed & Fri 8am – 5pm, Sat 1pm – 5pm, Sun Closed)
Check out the entire 2019 Schedule of entertainment Follow Wildflower! on Facebook at facebook.com/wildflowerfestival, Instagram or Twitter via @WildflowerFest. Follow us using the hashtag #WAMfest2019.